more

Wednesday 3 July 2013

The Hair Story: Reader's Special Post...

The Hair Story: Reader's Special Post...

Trust me, lately I have been seeing some of the best hairstyles in the pictures of my blog readers, women essentially! Continuing the 50,000 blog hit celebrations, I couldn't wait to write another post on my readers! Last week I did a readers special post on men who have been avid followers of my blog, and today's post is dedicated to the beautiful women out there!

Even though some of us have been tying our hair all because of summers, I have still managed to get some really stunning pictures of hair and it's style! Hair care is so essential especially in this summer, for a complete guide on how to maintain your goldy lock you can refer to my hair care boot camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment