Why go for expensive beauty regimes, when theskin glow can be achieved through ingredients available at home...
1) Lemon juice: This one is the simplest of ingredients and it can brighten up the skin like no other! There are numerous benefits of usinglemon juice too. It can tighten up the pores, get rid of the oil and lead to a squeaky clean facewith shine. Just use lemon juice directly on your face and remember to wash it off within a few minutes.
2) Eggs: This isn't for vegetarians of course! Take the egg (either whole or simply take the white). The former will result in a more moisturising effect while the white part will just firm the skin. Gently rub it over the face and wash off.
3) Honey: Honey can be used almost everyday on the face. It is a great moisturiser and can fight infections and acne and keep skin soft and supple. Just slather it on and leave it on for up to five minutes and then rinse off. An easy pack is to take honey, mix it with a little lemon juice and sandalwood powder. Apply this paste to the face and rinse off.
4) Strawberries: The fruit makes for a very effective cleanser as well as mask. It contains Vitamin C, antioxidants and exfoliants. You can put strawberries on the face by by simply crushing them them into a mask or then by rubbing over your skin. A strawberry smoothie mask can be made with blending fresh strawberries and blueberries with plain yogurt and honey. Coat the face with it and watch the glow.
5) Bananas: These are a great moisturiser and can leave skin feeling refreshed. Just mash a banana with a little honey and rub it on your face. Leave on for 10 minutes and rinse off.